Days Promo - Nicole/Deimos/Kate triangle

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Deimos!!!! He's evil and a villain, which is something DAYS needed again!  Just like I enjoy Andre Dimera back on the screen! Do I think they can do a little more with Deimos and really develop the character even better, SURE I DO!  But we have to consider who the headwriter is at the current moment!  Really, there are some good things in place going on at DAYS, but just need to be fine tuned.  This is coming from someone who loves writing and creative writing, degree and concentration in it and everything.  No, the show is not perfect, but they are giving us little elements here and there are really good.  As fans, we can be very critical and I get that.  But soaps are meant to not only entertain, tell story, and capture our imagination and hearts, but we have to also just learn to sit back and let it take our imagination and not fight it.  I think for all four soaps, they are working very hard to churn out good material.  Are they always going to get it right?  NO!  But they are working hard to do their best with what networks provide them financially and creative limits.

• Members

I feel they just brought Deimos in and let him be the scapegoat for all the stories...keeping Bo, stealing the drug for Petros,blah, blah... but when you drug Maggie, the only character that gave you a fair shake, you are pretty much a murder victim waiting to happen. They are 6 months ahead. They have plenty of time to get things right. VI is great, a consummate daytime baddie on any show. Unfortunately, writers don't plan on this show, they just put whatever they want on the air and hope it works. They could add layers, but they won't and Deimos will be running over puppies and stealing toys from children until he gets killed off... 

• Members

Elements of this work. Pairing AZ with Irizarry was smart. Kate and Nicole going toe-to-toe is good. But the Helena angle is ridiculous (what became of Nicole's plan to dress up like her, anyway?), and Kate seems like an absolute idiot for desperately throwing herself at yet another psychopath.

Archived