Y&R Feb Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Phyllis launches a new plane of revenge against TGVN, igniting the.Jack/Victor war

Dylan becomes suspicious of Dr. A and the story of Christians birth, he. Starts digging, Sharon is worried bout Dylan job as. Dr. A spooks her about Sage obsession with the baby and convinces her to stop taking her meds

Nick and Sage work together to find out what's up with Dr. A, they form a plan for. Nick to get info by getting close to the Shrink. The reveal about Dr. A will lead to more mysteries

Hillary gets her memory back, which makes Devon happy.  Hilary wants to be a power player in GC, Devon funds it, and this puts her and Neil in opposition

Adam becomes Noah's hero re Luca blackmailing Noah bout the accident, as the rivalry between Luca and Adam grows

Villy try and rebuild their family amongst big trust issues between them

Newlyweds Stabby has to deal. With Max and Ashley

From CBS SID

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why doesn't Phyllis just reveal to everyone about the Marco/Jack switch and get over it? Why start some new rivalry? :rolleyes:

Not shocked that Sharon will be off her meds again. It's like a running joke on this show. I find using a mental illness as some joking plot point to be offensive. 

Everything else is just stupid. No wonder why I gave up on this show. 

• Members

They will not allow Hilary to exist away from Neil to save their souls (that reads as jobs).  I suppose, since a Neil/Hilary romance didn't work AGAIN, the show is now going for rivals.  Any successful dynamic will do. Geez, just let it go. 

I still say its in KSJs contract that every black woman must be in story with him. 

• Members

Pratt said in an interview its hard to do anything with the younger set cause they are all related. Why bring in yet another character that they can't use properly. I hope this Natalie person is either unconnected or related to someone else, if she just has to be.

Archived