AMC: Kate Collins (Janet) Staying?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I loved Julia/David...LOVE them.

But back on topic - KATE IS GREAT. So glad she's staying longer than anticipated. Remember back in November she was only going to be on for like a week....and now here it is March and she's been the main character behind most of the turmoil in Pine Valley. I can only imagine what boring crap we'd be having right now if it weren't for Kate/Janet.

• Members

According to the ABC Hotsheet Spoilers, Janet is going to be captured this week but drop another bomb on everyone - Dixie is alive! How she knows this, I have no clue.

Here are the ABC AMC Hotsheet Spoilers:

ALL THIS MARCH, SECRETS ARE REVEALED!

Can't wait to find out what's coming up next on your favorite shows? Here's just a taste of the juicy secrets that will be soon be revealed: On AMC, Dixie can't pass up going to JR's wedding ...and then gets caught by David!

JR HEARS THAT HIS MOTHER IS ALIVE!

Babe finds out what a dangerous maniac Janet really is when she finds a dead body in her freezer. After Adam finally gets through to JR and convinces him that Janet is the one responsible for the kidnapping, JR is determined to find Babe and his son! But Amanda is the key to finding out where the cabin is. When she finally remembers, Tad, JR, Jamie, and Aidan all storm the cabin and demand Janet to give Little Adam back. When she refuses, Amanda saves the day by convincing her to give up. She doesn't go down without dropping another bomb though... she blurts out to everyone that Dixie is still alive!

• Members

I love Janet and Kate Collins, so this news makes me very happy. I think Janet has given AMC a shot in the arm. The ratings have improved, and I think Janet has a lot to do with that. Her homecoming has been the most successful in terms of recent character returns.

• Members

haha! :lol: I remember that!

She said that in court for all her crimes against Natalie.

JANET: ''I AM THE VICTIM OF HER STUPIDY!''

NATALIE: ''SHUT UP YOU EVIL WITCH! You are capable of murder - and so am I, Janet! I am capable of murdering YOU!''

Then Janet faints in the courtroom - because unknown to everyone she's pregnant with Trevor's baby (conceived when she was posing as Natalie).

• Members

Although i despise the state of the show currently, I'm very happy to see Kate Collins get the praise from fans she deserves. She's one of AMC's alltime top stars, Natalie is a Pine Valley classic and Janet is just a daytime legend. Back in the early 90s, EVERYONE, not just soap fans knew about the character known as Janet From Another Planet who had a sister, couldn't deal with her, threw her down a well and made her life a living hell!

Kate deserves a lot of praise!

Archived