Days Promo - Days Vilians are Ruthless, Devious and Downright Evil

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS has been campy for most of it's life, if we're being honest. Their was a sweetness to the camp before JER. JER just took it to a whole 'nother level and the writers that followed him would ultimately always fall back into JER's cheap bag of tricks.

• Members

So the young man who plays Chad hinted that this brainwashing will be a short story on Twitter. DAYS new super fast pace works in our favor sometimes, I guess. This combined with recent Belle & Philip spoilers takes me back to a Twitter spree from last weekend.

Last week a drive-by Tweeter posted "spoilers" that I now believe will all probably happen.

Maggie is going to get drunk and kill Daniel while drinking and driving on NYE. Icey river death but with a body. Unfortunately, Eric is doing the same that night and ends up in the same river as Daniel. Eric is arrested. Maggie has no memory. All of this was taped on location.

Two couples will have sex on NYE. One of those couples are Belle and Philip.

Chad and Abby's relationship hits a rough patch. All is well by Christmas.

Ben adds to his body count in January.

Ava reveals to Steve that they have a daughter. Ava meets with a plastic surgeon and a plan is put in place to disfigure  Kayla. Steve becomes ill after moving back home with Kayla. Caroline's visions re:Kayla get her kidnapped.

Hope's quest for revenge leads her to Stefano. There will be a 4 actor retrospective episode in the new year. Mascolo will be one of the four actors.

• Members

The Daniel death scenario sounds like it's probably going to happen. IDK that it happens that way. Maggie has a few weeks to become a raging drunk again, I guess. Can you imagine that mess? Lord.

I'm not sure  I'm into where DAYS is going and that makes me incredibly sad because I thought the new regime started out decently.

Not saying it won't be great material and great work but I'm losing interest again and fast.

Archived