Terrorist attack in Paris

cassadine1991

• Members

I was just in Paris too and I remember my tour guide telling us how much the terrorist attack this past winter affected the city and that attack was much smaller.  

I can't help but also pity Muslims. I live in a rural area where racism against Muslims is strong and this won't help.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Muslims are not a race.   If people have developed preconceptions about islamists perhaps it is time for the arab countries of the world to join the rest of earth in the 20th century, forget the 21st, and stop with the religion bullshit and teaching their young to think Allah Uber Alles.   You can just go down the line about what is going on in those countries and it is easy to see how their citizens can become so warped.   I don't pity muslims because people think bad things about Islam, I pity muslims because their own religion has them trapped in stone age thinking.   Only a fool would buy into a religion that somehow makes it where women aren't even allowed to drive a car..   I will never understand how Saudi Arabia came up with that gem of a policy.

Archived