Episodes Of Soaps You Wish Would Surface On Youtube ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's see:

Robin Mattson and Gillian Spencer episodes on GL

The Loving/All My Children crossover

Heather Tom's, Terry Lester's, Eileen Davidson's, Josh Morrow's, Sharon Case's debut episodes on Y&R

Genie Francis' first episode at GH

Susan Flannery as Laura Horton on Days

Episodes with Meredith Lord and Todd Manning's debut

more early 90s of OLTL and every other soap

• Members

Everything Max & Gabrielle. 1987-1991, and 2001-2004. All of it.

Specifically? The scenes from early 1990 when Max woke up from his coma and finally realized he loved Gabrielle, and the scenes from 1991 where she was sentenced to prison.

I'd also love to see the flashback scenes from when they first met in Argentina, and their love scene from 1988, while Steve was in a coma.

• Members

LB is a little lighter than Leslie, who had a little more grit to her(No one can side eye a person like Bethel Leslie.) Lydia is a very capable actress, and I think you'll enjoy her once you watch her for a little while. She's much better as Maggie than the temp. Give her a chance...she's worth it!

• Members

Belle making Amy's life hell on The Secret Storm.

Linda taking Mike's virginity on DAYS and when she admits to Laura and Maggie that she doesn't like them, never did, and they couldn't do anything about her lying to Mickey about being Melissa's father.

As part of the same storyline about Laura and putting Jennifer on a bus, the harrowing scene where she tries to commit suicide by hanging herself.

Archived