Y&R promo: A Valentine's Day To Die For

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to DC, one of these nine men are going to die:

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/02/12/death-becomes-one-guys-next-week-young-restless/

Please let it be Victor, Neil, or Kevin! We already know that it's not going to be Dylan b/c JFP would karate chop Pratt if he even considered it; however, I feel like it is going to be Austin or Joe. I'd rather it be Joe because Austin has been enjoyable lately with him giving Summer the business.

But I bet it is Austin because Pratt has been tweeting how much of start Hunter King is as of late. Guess we are going to have to endure Summer whining for months ahead. Well until Kyle inserts the tip of his penis into her. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes! I am glad that someone else caught that comment besides me. I just rolled my eyes when he said that, and further confirmed my suspicions that he is a plot driven writer instead of character. That's when he only excels. It's clearly not about the poignant moments after the incident that matters. It's all about that plane crash.

This show has AMC 2.0 written all over it. Pratt will excel at major sweeps but the follow up, which contains some of the most important beats of the story, will fall flat.

Archived