B&B: Katherine Kelly Lang previews her return

• Members

Oh yes! A storyline for Brooke where she loses her sexuality. Let's see which men stay by her side while the carousel ride is shut down.

Don't worry, cuz come 2016, Brooke will be singing the JT "Bringing Sexy Back" theme again. No doubt about it.

(P.S. I know I'm just preaching to a brick wall here, but why oh why have they never revisited the Brooke/Thorne pairing, I'll *never* understand)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I don't get that. Because especially now with Irish Ridge, there needs to be more familiar Forrester faces. I don't get why Thorne's recent romances all happen off-camera.

I realized while rewatching last year's Christmas episode that Winsor Harmon is the most senior member of the Forrester kids (December 1996), followed by Tracy Melchoir as Kristen, then Lesli Kay, then Patrick Thornhart.

• Members

The most obvious SL for me would be Brooke and Eric remarrying, and Brooke becoming the matriarch that Stephanie wanted her to be(her dying wish).

Otherwise, perhaps Bell will write a breast cancer SL for KKL, or something to do with Brooke questioning everything she has done in the past.

Would Brooke side with Maya or Caroline? That is a good question.

Archived