Another reality show?

teamspirit

• Members

Hey all I am new to this forum but I really do enjoy some soap operas out there. Sometimes they get so fake and unreal that I can't watch them. I like Days of Our Lives though. I couldn't really get into Passions because of the with stuff on there. I work with Lifetime and there is a new reality series about competition cheerleading. It looks really good. I enjoy some reality TV. Do any of you watch reality TV? If Lifetime could make a soap opera what would you want it to be like?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheerleader Nation is a new reality series about Lexington Kentucky's Dunbar High School cheerleading squad. It premiers Sunday, March 12 at 10pm et/pt on Lifetime. Competition cheerleading is the fastest growing sport in the U.S. This new series gives an inside look at teenage girls lives and the relationships they have. It takes you from the first day of tryouts to all the sporting events to the National Cheerleading Finals. It should be a good series. Do you think you would watch it?

• Members

I thought they were from Lexington..I saw the promo for the show with 'Dunbar' written on the cheerlearders uniforms. I'll have to check this out now that I know they are from Kentucky. I am also from Kentucky and in south central Kentucky; which means Lexington is a 2 hour drive to the northeast from my home. I'll have to mark the calendar and rememer to watch this. :)

Archived