Traci Abbott

Nathan Hastings

Mamie Johnson

B&B:

Clarke Garrison

Margo

The Forrester Girls

Betty White

Honorable Mentions to actors: Ellen Parker, Alice Barrett, Petronia Paley, Amelia Marshall, Jonelle Allen, Anna Holbrook, Randy Brooks, Russell Curry, Joan Pringle, and a few others I loved.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just wanted to put Jason Gerhardt and Kodi Kitchen out there becuz I truly miss both of them. Wish Cooper hadnt been killed off which would have prevented us from the awful (imho) Spixie pairing

And to this day i still hold a grudge against rc and fv for firing KK a few days after stating in the press there would be no more firing. I think Maggie wurth could have turned into a really great character.

• Members

GH:

I agree with Jason Gerhardt. I feel like they should've explored as to whether or not he was a relative of Brenda, and he was one of the two pairings (Jesse Beaudry being the other) I liked that Maxie had. I'm glad Georgie is being mentioned as she too should have never been murdered. I'll add Logan Hayes to that list too.

DAYS:

Jeremy Horton

Nick Fallon

Y&R:

Jamie Vernon

Phillip (Chance) Chancellor

Ronan Malloy

Brock Reynolds

Mackenzie Browning

ATWT:

I mentioned this the other day but Frannie & Sabrina Hughes. These two characters should've been brought back and led the show till it's bitter end.

Scott Eldridge

Brad Snyder

• Members

Amanda Setton as Kim on OLTL: RC created her and inevitably would have ruined her, but in the right hands, Kim could have been almost as glorious as classic Tina. Setton is a very rare example of a green actor I wouldn't mind watching grow on my dime, so to speak.

Similarly, Roya Megnot should have been a daytime superstar, her Ava was like Tina and Erica rolled into one.

• Members

How Clarke Garrison from B&B gone too soon when he had a run on the show for nearly 20 years before being bumped off contract? Ditto with Alan Quartermaine. Likewise Diane on Y&R had a lengthy run. When I think gone too soon, I think of people that were written out rather quickly, like within 3 or less years, not survived decades

• Members

Just actors, not characters smile.png

Margaret Colin - ATWT

John O'Hurley - AMC

Amelia Marshall - GL and Passions

Charlotte Ross - DAYS

Christopher Cousins - OLTL

Sherri Saum - OLTL

Jason Brooks - DAYS

Tim Stickney - OLTL

Brett Claywell - OLTL

Scott Evans - OLTL

Daphnee Duplaix - OLTL

Justin Bruening - AMC

Rodney Van Johnson - Passions

Kerry Butler - OLTL

• Members

Karen Witter - OLTL

Dan Gauthier - OLTL

Alexandra Wilson - Another World

Clayton Prince - Another World

I never watched the Edge of Night cause that was before my time. But since Holland Taylor and Frances Fisher were on it I can add them too since I love them! They haven't been on daytime since!

• Members

Not to split hairs, but Holland Taylor later appeared on ALL MY CHILDREN as Agatha, who designed Erica's outfits for her Metropolitan Museum of Art gig; and Frances Fisher was later on GUIDING LIGHT as Suzette Saxon, and more recently on DAYS as a crazy neighbor to Sami (I think).

Archived