Fresh Off The Boat: Discussion Thread

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Aww, Constance is an old friend of mine, it's nice to see the love for her here. And she's nothing like that in real life. Trivia: Years ago, she did a few days on OLTL working in the police station. Her character was named Laudine after someone who worked on the show. There was another character later on also named Laudine.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Feel free to sell it to FX and watch it struggle to survive for two seasons, dude. And that's at a network willing to stand by ratings-troubled shows like The Americans. He didn't make much impact the first time he tried to attack/praise it around when the pilot aired, either. I also don't think he has any idea what he wants it to be, or what he wants, really. He just wants to fight over something, he's a combative guy, but here the tide is against him.

What I've seen of the show on and off I really like. I think it's needed. I think what that kind of visibility represents has become something bigger than him. I'll probably binge the episodes that I haven't seen over the summer.

Archived