Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Howard has got to be the most charismatic person on TV in a lot of years! He's so wonderful and I'm getting JR feels. I do NOT say this lightly!

Because this is a soap, I'm looking for an out to this ALS sh!t! Let it show that a rival poisoned him and had the diagnosis faked or something! I need Lucious!!!!!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I NEVER thought that Terrence Howard was sexy. But, I'll be damned if I don't want some of Lucious Lyons. But then I was always a sucker for a man in a damn suit!

Definitely looking forward to Lucious straightening out the mess that is Hakeem. It's only right since he helped facilitate the problems between Cookie and the boy by keeping him from her.

• Members

I didn't used to think he was sexy either then I saw him on Broadway in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." He's definitely got something. His interviews often work my nerves and my mother can't stand him (Don't ask. It's a Cleveland thing.) but I think he's riveting in this role. Plus he and Taraji just have flawless chemistry.

Edited by marceline

• Members

You know I'm 1/2 devastated and 1/2 excited AF because I can't watch live tomorrow but that's only because Wynonna is in town and I've got some damn good seats! I can't imagine not watching Empire live (the only show on TV right now that I do watch live) but my girl Wy is not to be missed.

I have to stay off Twitter and I hope no one puts too much in their status update.

• Members

Spoilers are the devil. Completely ruin my enjoyment. I only do spoilers if a show sucks/is not good enough for me to care enough.

Which is why even those promos people post here and discuss openly have me covering my eyes frantically all the time.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Well these show is open with spoiling stuff in their end of show promos, so you do kind of get an idea of what's going to happen next week somewhat. But I do give Lee credit as he does leave out certain things in the promos. I feel like he displays all the glossy high-action/highly dramatic/comedic scenes but keeps the quiet more poignant scenes secret until the show airs.