August 1990 SOD - Hottest Newcomers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How long were most of these people on their respective shows? Because Vivica Fox is the only one I recognize and it's not because of Generations.

BTW how bizarre that two of the women have their weight listed. This isn't a casting call...

• Members

I think Hayley lasted on ATWT for 4 years.

All the others were fired (well Viveca wasn't fired but Generations was canceled), except maybe Brownen Booth. Andy and husband Hunter Guthrie left town soon after their wedding. (Hunter was played by Leonard Stabb).

Jennifer Guthrie was apparently popular with GH fans but Gloria Monty was on a firing spree.

• Members

I was watching GL backthen and I loved Hart Jessup. Stabb was involved in an accident during his run on GL but i didnt know it lefrt him with brain damage. I knew he suffered paralysis as a result which necessitate a recast that didnt take.

I stopped watching GL soon after he exited. Loved him with Jocelyn seagrave who played Mallett's sister Julie I think.

• Members

I did not know that Bronwen Booth is the half sister of Cherie Blair, meaning that at one time she was sister in law to the Prime Minister of England.Her last credit was in 2011.

Jennifer Guthrie's last credit was Sex and the City in 1998.

Rick Telles went into production (Brass Ring Productions) and in 2012 won a lawsuit against his former partners after a bitter, years-long arbitration battle over "The Surreal Life" and the numerous reality TV series that sprang from it. As part of the 8 million dollar award, Telles also received a percentage of the profits from a host of reality offerings, including "The Surreal Life," "Flavor of Love," "Rock of Love," "I Love New York," "For the Love of Ray J," "Charm School" .

Rawley Valverde's last credit was ashost of something called "Current Tonight' in 2009.

Hayler Barr Sparks is now a photographer.

I did not know that Bronwen Booth is the half sister of Cherie Blair, meaning that at one time she was sister in law to the Prime Minister of England.Her last credit was in 2011.

Jennifer Guthrie's last credit was Sex and the City in 1998.

Rick Telles went into production (Brass Ring Productions) and in 2012 won a lawsuit against his former partners after a bitter, years-long arbitration battle over "The Surreal Life" and the numerous reality TV series that sprang from it. As part of the 8 million dollar award, Telles also received a percentage of the profits from a host of reality offerings, including "The Surreal Life," "Flavor of Love," "Rock of Love," "I Love New York," "For the Love of Ray J," "Charm School" .

Rawley Valverde's last credit was ashost of something called "Current Tonight' in 2009.

Hayler Barr Sparks is now a photographer.

Archived