GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, saying she was "awful" IS sugar-coating. That girl made Carolyn Neff seem like a classically-trained actress. Bitch. Was. DREADFUL.

• Members

Is there a third choice, like, "Neither Lexi NOR Kristen"? Because, if Sonny is putting a gun to my head, I'd rather he just pull the trigger than subject me (or anyone else) to either one of those sad, silly, basic heffas.

• Members

Lexi Ainsworth through no fault of her own is physically incapable of playing an adult. Just imagine her now trying to play sexual adult roles. She looks more like someone age appropriate for Spencer, not someone old enough to be dating someone like Morgan or Michael. The thought of her Kristina in a love scene is disturbing.

• Members

lol, she did look young. I thought she was awful.

Not that Haley Pullos is much better (she's better in a 30 second yougurt commercial) than Lexi Ainsworth and whoever that actress was that was Kristina #2, when she's screeching and trying to act smug.

The show's been OK this week. I've seen parts of episodes here and there. It's only OK because things are starting to happen, but it will go back to blah crap.

I don't mind the children, in small doses, with very small subplots. Emma and Spencer are just too adult and too annoying. Cameron's really really growing on me, though. I still prefer the DAYS children.

I'm still having nightmares about Livingston's horrific appearance. And wasn't Tyler Christopher at least a little less bloated when he came back? I feel like he gets so miserable and bored he just gives up, gains weight and barely throws in a performance. It's clear he just wants a paycheck.

Sam and John -- Silas -- will never be fun or entertaining, even stealing a bottle of booze as Sam talks about all the men she's been with. Spare me, please.

Alexis and Nancy looked great. Blue suits her. And I always prefer it when Alexis is smart and not letting her vagina dictate her brain. Oh, wait ...

Can Maurice Benard and Sonny find his way to the backburner again? God. I'd take Connie back if it means we never see him again. Since her death he's been on like every day. UGH. He's gotten sooo bad. It's almost embarassing. Maura definitely out acts him, which isn't a stretch.

I have no comment on AJ. I'm still pissed Kanan is leaving but I most likely will be watching B&B again regularly now (I tune in on occasion, read the thread here and generally follow along). Michael was just so much more tolerable with him. And Monica had a tiny bit more airtime (sort of). Sigh.

I enjoy Tracy and Lulu's relationship. Tracy needs a human side. She can't be a raging, nasty bitch to EVERYONE as fun as it is.

If any writer brought the Eckerts back as some "clever nod" it would be Ronald Carlivati. Sigh. I missed the end of Friday's episode so was it "Luke" talking to Julian? I'm a bit lost. It's clear Geary approves because he's at least giving an effort. For him.

Archived