Woody Allen Responds

quartermainefan

• Members

No, that's not a strong argument, he's just using a bunch of word games as a denial. The more a personal rambles on, the more they are likely to not be telling the truth. The man is pervert, plain and simple, seeing as he's married to who was once his adopted child. It's so nutrageous to throw victims under the bus just because you like a celebrity. This crap has to stop, it really does.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember when this story broke that I was suspicious about the timing of the allegations that Allen sexually abused Dylan. However, it was always clear to me that he was a repulsive sexual predator. My jaw literally dropped at his rationalization for having sex with a vulnerable confused young girl (I'll never buy that she was 17) who came to him for support when she was having a difficult relationship with her mother. Even if Allen did not see himself as a parental figure in her life, he should have acted as a safe port in a storm for Soon Yi, not exploited her sexually. His behavior was so outside the bounds of what is socially acceptable. If Allen was not famous and rich, not one of the people defending him would spit on him if he was on fire.

I feel sorry for all the Farrow children who got caught up in this mess, especially Soon Yi. At least, her siblings had a chance to find their own way in this world. She ended up married to her sexual abuser

• Members

Is this a joke? Soon Yi was a confused child when Allen sexually exploited her. He should have been the target of Mia Farrow's wrath, not Soon Yi, If anything Mia Farrow failed as a mother by not letting Soon Yi know that she loved her and even if she did not feel like she could come home that Farrow would find a safe place for her to go.

• Members
Typical. Blame the woman. :rolleyes:

Woody is a twisted, disgusting f-ck. Getting with a girl who you may not have raised but watched grow up and was apart of her life as a parental figure is NASTY AS F-CK. None of you can not sit up in here and act like you wouldn't be suspicious if this happened in your family.

• Members

So, you believe the BS that Soon Yi was this temptress, that Woody couldn't ignore?!

This is just crazy and I feel bad for her, her siblings and Dylan.

Something is very wrong with Woody and just because he's a multiple award winning film actor, writer and producer shouldn't have given him a pass from the industry for decades now.

It's just wrong.

Archived