• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay- welcome back! The past month or so things have gotten progressively better and now its getting insanely good.

So Jeffrey is more in with the "organization" than I thought- I kind of assumed after the shocker reveal that they'd backtrack a bit and we'd find out Jeffrey is either an unwilling/reluctant participant or an uninformed one. But we got him drugging Clint & he seems pretty in the know on the Victor/Todd stuff (which made me think back to that early ep where he's asking Dani to explain her dad situation). It seems like he's likely the one who left Todd the notes. None of this makes him irredeemable and they established that he's fond of Viki-- less sure on Matthew---but its further than I thought they might go so good on the writers for this one.

• Members

I've only watched the first of this week's episodes but I really want to watch the 2nd batch of episodes for OLTL and AMC. Fortunately, I don't have time now and I'll have to wait until either this evening or tomorrow.

See, I knew these episodes were building in quality! Your comment proves it, as far as I'm concerned. Today's episode was good and I haven't even seen the 2nd one!

One thing that OLTL has GOT to CORRECT for next season is how edgy a tone they will take, particularly with language. They are Killing me with this Censorship! Can you imagine how much more smoothly those episodes would've been without the edits?

PP needs to save that for the run on OWN, I wanted Téa to say Ass*Hole. I wanted to hear Nikki, the Bartender, say T*i*t*s, because it fits, it's in character! Frankly the edits were getting distracting.

AMC seems to have learned how to split the difference, they haven't completely sanitized the language, OLTL needs to follow suit.

Jo Sullivan is oily as hell and I think I like it. It's fine that she's playing David, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she should not be allowed to get the drop on Dorian. I hope we'll see Dorian be the one to be maneuvering the whole shebang. Dorian is devious and savvy and it would be somewhat unbelievable for Jo to be manipulating her. Hopefully, it will be the other way around.

I liked the Buchanan family scenes in the hospital. The chaos and tension between Clint and Bo and Nora trying to mediate between the two. A role reversal, of sorts, between Matthew and Clint. An interesting, if fleeting moment of unconditional feeling between Matthew and Jeffrey and those looks on the faces of Michelle and Jeffrey when Matthew and Destiny embraced.

Destiny and Sean do need another scene, though. Hasn't Sean gotten someone to relieve him of his duties yet?

Blair & Téa are kind of like the Odd Couple. Their scenes were classic but again, why are they censoring Téa?? Compare their scene to the one between Jesse and David on AMC? You don't censor language when the drama and dialogue heats up. OLTL gets a yellow card for this.

Otherwise, an entertaining episode for start to finish.

Go OLTL! I'd love to see this show just continue to climb and make several soap bloggers eat their words.cool.png

Archived