• Members

Dramatist, I've had no issue with the audio lately--I did find the balance of dialogue very hard to understand in early episodes set in Shelter. (My only complaint would be--and for some reason I notice this more on OLTL than AMC even though they have essentially the same outdoor "city" set--that the shoes still sound like they are walking around inside... OK, that's very much a quibble...)

I admit the different feel f the background music on both AMC and OLTL online has taken more adjusting form me than I would have expected. I think it's mostly really well done, but I will hear a cue and often think for a half second "that doesn't sound like what I'm used to." It also seems to be used a bit differently... Hard to explain.

"While I don't feel that there was as much build to the Man of the Year gala, I do anticipate some fireworks. For some reason, though, I still feel like I'm savoring little moments in scenes rather than the overall episodes and I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing that I seem to instantly get wrapped up in the previews rather than reflecting on the episode that just happened."

This makes sense to me. I think OLTL has been very good indeed lately, but I understand, I think, what you're saying and--I think--I feel the same way. To be honest it still feels a bit more disjointed to me than, say, AMC--and I really am not sure why (I certainly am aware that many feel the opposite.)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeffrey is dirty, interesting twist. When they showed him and Michelle side by side at the hospital, I wondered if that was a hint that they may end up in cahoots to keep Matthew and Destiny from getting too close.

Matthew and Destiny have off the charts chemistry, they are great to watch.

Viki has been way to harsh on Clint, she got engaged to him after knowing he did much worse and his recent machinations aren't even that bad, so she should cut him some slack.

I can't wait to see Clint cut up next week, he's going to make a big scene and it's sure to be fun viewing.

• Members

EVERYTHING was fabulous about these two episodes, but the most fabulous was Dorian's entrance to the gala. I LOVED every moment of it! The shout out to Susan Gammie was classic and one of those special touches that only Robin Strasser would do. I'll comment about the rest later, but these two episodes were just so perfect and built such a high momentum.

Archived