Future AMC/OLTL eps released all at once as a 20 ep season?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Considering Todd's list of ill deeds far exceeds Victor's, I never have understood Todd the good twin spin. Both being the same I understand more.

But for me, the two characters completely diverged during Téa's cancer story. Victor actually proved capable of honestly devoting himself to someone's welfare above his own. Todd hasn't ever managed that depth of love and honesty. His every story for decades centers on his manipulation and lies. PP hasn't fixed that in the latest version so it's just another wash, rinse, repeat with a woman blinding herself he's changed when he's lying thru his teeth. The character never grows and that's become tediously boring. He's become stale like Sonny.

Anyhoo, I still support PP and hope they get their act together and settle on one schedule.

• Members

I got an email from TOLN today requesting I complete a survey about my viewing of AMC & OLTL on hulu. I think its great they are asking viewers for input and I hope this solidifies that TOLN is making every effort to continue the shows for many years to come. I am optimistic :-)

• Members

Here is what I wrote to them:

I would prefer 3 days a week because 2 days are not enough. I would like the "Serial" form to be maintained meaning, I would prefer a set schedule that would keep me waiting for more. I miss the "Friday Cliffhangers". I think the OWN episodes need a better schedule. Maybe show the previous episode of AMC then a new one (meaning new for OWN) then a repeat the same for OLTL. Afterwords, a repeat of one AMC/OLTL later in the day (maybe around 5:00) so people like my parents can watch. I am the only one able to watch as soon as it shows up on Hulu.

Also, I think the AMC opening needs a touch up. Either the music can be the one from the last ABC run or a jazzed up version of the 70s/80s opening (I prefer the the last choice). Also, the only images on the opening of the cast should be the ones with the names of the characters because the other images are cluttery and I like to see more of what Pine Valley looks like. Also, I would like the character names to be signed the way they were in the 2002-2004 opening and the images to have a border/frame around them to reinforce the concept of the book being a "Family Album".

I think the Hulu episodes should retain some of the swearing until the non-vulgar scripts begin to air because it does look obvious that the cursing is taken out (which could drive people away). Ideally, I think the OWN episodes should be somewhat censored the online episodes should be non-censored.

I know Francessca James has a video clip of when her character Kitty died and she pulled a joke on the cast. I think ALL AMC fans would like to see that!!

The 70s archived episodes would be nice to see considering I was born in 1991. If they were on itunes for 99cents or something I am sure TOLN would make a TON of money. Maybe they can be packaged in terms of storylines instead of individual episodes. A lot of newer fans like me are actually more interested in long-ago characters like Tara and Jeff martin so it would bee cool for more mentions of them and appearances (or even stories).

Archived