Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

You are right about why Candice bonded with Howard, however I would 500% rather lose Howard. This is truly their one chance to get Howard out. They will have chance after chance to get Candice out and I would much rather root for her as an underdog than watch Grodner invent a Coup d'État for Howard (funny how I selectively don't mind/hate the rigging, isn't it?)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great game-talk between Helen and Jessie tonight, and Elissa is doing her part by staying out of trouble and just listening (so far).

This is shaping up to be a Helen, Elissa, Jessie, Judd and potentially a Candice alliance if she can recover from the sniff of Howard's ---k. Jessie will try to pull Judd in using sexual advances. She knows he's whipped by the GT right now.

Candice and Howard finally realized they need an alliance and attempted to recruit Helen and Elissa. (Spencer is a given). The thing is it's not smart game-play for Elissa and Helen to do right now. Amanda is protecting them right now and has at least two people on her hit list before she starts eating her own. What has Howard done for them? Nothing. He's basically using Candice and hanging on to his Moving Company dreams. Candice more or less threatened Helen. Helen and Jessie are doing damage control (talking to Jesse, Amanda and basically everybody else) incase Candice self destructs and attempts to throw everybody under the bus.

I hope Helen doesn't convince El to put Aaryn up next week because America will handle that part. I'm talking about Elissa's HoH like it's a given, lol. Hopefully it is :-)

Yuck, GM is minimizing the bed situation right now. Little friggin bleeper.

Candice (and Howard) are trying to get Elissa though. I hope she doesn't go for it. She's the one who told Helen this afternoon they definitely don't have the numbers. She wasn't interested in doing it yet. Candice is crying about the conversation with Helen to Elissa. Pfft. Howard's reactions to Elissa are just messed up. She shouldn't waste a minute on Howard even for Candice. Elissa pointed out he doesn't even really try to have real conversations with anybody. The conversation just ended because Elissa pointed out that she feels Howard may be using Candice, noting how he walked out without a second thought while she was crying. Oh, oh, though some of what was said here sinked in. Candice is confronting him about Elissa's observations. As usual, he's trying to turn it around as everybody else's problem.

• Members

Candice losing it tonight. . . .

Her and Howard had another lover spat and it's time for Howard to leave for Candice to get her head back in the game.

And Helen. . . . this broad needs to go next along with the Hunched gut of Notre Dame, Jessie. These two hoes lied on Candice saying she threatened them to Amanda and Aaryn of all people. Ugh. Give America the power again so Helen can go up. Sick of her.

• Members

I understand there was a need for damage control in the situation incase Candice went nuclear but it was unneccessary for Helen (and Jessie) to throw Candice under the bus that hard. Between that and the way Candice handled these conversations it feels like game over for Candice.

For the first time ever, I felt like Amanda and McCrae were successfully being played by their sub-alliance (Helen, Jessie, unintentionally Elissa). Feels good. Despite Helen's knack for throwing her allies under the bus, I hope this rise of the sub-alliance comes to full fruition.

• Members

I can't stand Helen. The need to blow up a story to such OTT proportions to make herself look like a victim is so reminiscent of Danielle from last season. She also gives away info about her allies (telling Candice that Andy "hates" Howard). She wants to see herself as some power source, but when Candice accused her of having all the power and not caring, she snapped, because she had to face that she has very little. Helen sees herself as a "good" person, but she deeply hurts the people who are closest to her. She betrays them, she lies about them, big, sloppy lies. I give Andy credit for seeing this for himself in her HOH week and backing away.

The only time I liked her was when she was sneaking a smoke.

Candice and Howard are still terrible together, going around in circles. Howard somewhat pointed the finger at her to Amanda, McCrae, and Judd, after prompting from Spencer, acting like she was causing drama and he was paying the price. That's probably how he feels anyway. They are a bad match and were mostly forced together by racism in the house.

Elissa is the only friend Candice has, but I'm not sure she is a good enough friend. She seems to look down on Candice, and implies that Candice doesn't treat racism in the appropriate way (ie, the way Elissa treats it). And when Candice needed a shoulder, Elissa instead just kept telling her Howard was using her and was a bad partner. He may be, but this isn't the time. This just caused even more tension.

Amanda and McCrae asked Judd if he lied about hearing Kaitlin plot against Helen. He admitted he did. They asked him about the Grasshoppers and he said that was mostly a fake alliance for him (after he left they said they still don't believe the alliance ever existed). Amanda again said Jessie has to go. Judd didn't really reply (I hope he is going to be more determined to topple the power couple at some point - even though he and Jessie are very slowly become more sexual [there was some weird thing yesterday where she laid on top of him, breathing heavily, letting him see down her blouse, letting him touch her ass, kissing his neck, but never letting him kiss her on the mouth], I think he genuinely wants to work with her in the game, not just use her). I'd like to say Jessie suggesting taking prizes in the POV caused Amanda's ire, but it was already there.

Judd said he was ashamed of his behavior earlier in the day, and he probably looks like a psycho on TV (he probably will, in Wednesday's episode). I would have liked to have heard him say he also regrets calling women bitch, slut, and c***, but no such luck. In that house, I'm not surprised. I will vainly hope it is still cut down.

I'm so disappointed that pig Spencer is still around. I just hope Judd uses him and then dumps him. Given his longtime envy/dislike of Judd, I'd rather he not outlast him, although I know it could easily happen, especially if Judd doesn't stop having outbursts.

• Members

On a positive note, after a two hour conversation with Amanda, Helen, Elissa and Andy - Candice has appeared to come out of her Howard fog. I think. Her sulking in her room all day crying (while Howard campaigned for himself and subtly throwed Candice under the bus) managed to move her off being a main target for next week. If she maintains her composure who knows how far she could go.

Right now Andy is drunk, El is "not" drunk and Jessie is very drunk. They're all funny drunk though ... so far. Oh, and Aaryn is drunk in a tub filled with rubber ducks.

The plan for next week should Spencer not win HoH is to take him out. I'm not sure who the target for the week after is. I'm guessing Amanda will decide depending on HoH. She's telling Candice they'll take out Aaryn. She's telling Aaryn they'll take out Candice. She's blissfully unaware that many of her minions are planning an eventual rebellion.

• Members

Last night things got crazy

Candice basically thre her game away for howie who is trying to get her evicted.

Aaryn made moves on Judd.

Amanda and McC got in a night over an alliance with Andy and Helen.

Andy outed Helen wanting a Amanda out to Amanda.

A fish ate a fish in the hoh.

Jesse and aaryn took a bath and it was pretty sexy.

Spencer did nothing really as always.

Howie failed miserably at appealing to Judd and Andy because he's terrible at this game.

• Members

Andy ratted out Helen's plan to oust Amanda? She deserves it but its kind of pathetic on his part to be playing so hard for McManda.

When I had gone to sleep, Candice had recovred some of her game. What happenef?

• Members

Candice didn't throw her game away last night. If anything, she repaired it.

Angela,

Howard is still the target except they're going to blindside him. Spencer had a late night convo with Andy and Judd and they came to an "agreement" that Candice would go, but Judd and Andy told Mcranda, thus supporting Candice's claims earlier that Spencer got her to start casting doubt on Amanda, false but a good game move.

Spencer is the next target after Candice tossed him under the bus.

If anything, Candice did good. She played the Janelle card a la All Stars, crying to gain sympathy and Andy took the bait and ran with it.

And Aaryn had a breakdown because she thought they were gonna backdoor Candice but Amanda quickly nixed that.

• Members

Wow, Amanda is a paranoid mess. She no longer has any trust in Judd no matter what he tells her. Andy doesn't want Judd with them so he fans the flames.

And Helen is Helen. In spite of this, Amanda now trusts her implicitly. They seem to want Judd out pre-jury.

If Amanda wants to give Helen the prize, good for her, but I won't be watching.

• Members

Now Amanda says she trusts him again, but boy was she stupid to say anything to GM. I doubt GM will tell Judd. She may tell Aaryn, and Aaryn may keep it quiet (I don't know how much she tells Judd). Either way, if it ever gets back to Judd, then Amanda may be going home this week.

I don't believe Amanda trusts him that much even now (and I think Andy wants him gone because he wants to keep Helen to the end), so Judd will be ousted by them sooner rather than later, even if not right now. If Judd is smart he will figure it out.

McCrae told her to keep her mouth shut, and she just doesn't listen. That's what caused the fight last night - he was annoyed she told Andy that Judd lied to get Kaitlin out of the house. He had asked her not to tell Andy that. She threw the Moving Company in his face, said he didn't trust her, etc. She made up with him but I think he's over her.

Aaryn/Helen/Amanda went on a Jessie-bashing session. This is some type of mental gymnastics from Helen to get Aaryn and Jessie against each other. I don't know if it will work. Aaryn is a little too cold to be manipulated heavily one way or the other, but we'll see.

Elissa is also befriending Aaryn, as part of Helen's plan against Jessie. I guess Elissa has decided racism is OK.

Helen trashes everyone to everybody. Many in the house distrust her but only a handful of them are fully onto her. And she lies, and she lies, and most of the lies I don't know if she even realizes she's lying. She spins around and around pointing at random targets, like a tea party Wonder Woman. She is so pious and so condescending and so insincere. She acted like a racial warrior and then apologized to Aaryn for believing she was racist. This is so over the top and doesn't gain her the truth she thinks it does.

She's getting my MVP votes again. Of course if she goes up the house will blame Judd, but I don't even care, it's worth it.

Archived