Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Howard def has major issues with women.

Judd is playing all sides of the house but he's doing it in the smartest way one can. He isn't really promising much of anything and he is saying it all depends on this and that and we will meet back up in a few days. Judd also don't discuss what to do if one of them is put up as MVP or if aaryn wins veto and they would be idiots not to want aaryn or kait to win veto and save themselves and bd someone from the other side.

Kait knows that Andy and Helen are only stringing her along she just didn't have another option until now. She knows they will cut her alone than anyone else they are working with.

I actually feel like with aaryn... If she wins veto, she will end up not on the block for awhile. She's done a good job of making people suspect each other when when those people get hoh things will just decline from the like always. You know tho that production wants her gone so bad so of she wins pov this week that really [!@#$%^&*] them so I'd love that. The entire house wants aaryn out so badly this week that I just don't see it happening.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helen's childish HOH behavior is going to be burned into my brain for a while, especially how happy she was to ditch Candice and Elissa. At least she's been more low-key since then.

Judd has some tough choices, which may be why he set so many backup plans.

If Aaryn doesn't win POV, I think she's gone. While she is an entertaining villainess, sometimes, she's also a black eye to the show, and if they have the chance to take her out, they will probably do it. And most of the house is fine with her going.

If Aaryn wins POV, then Judd's choices are:

- convincing her not to use it

- backdooring Elissa. He's dropped hints of this several times. He would likely have the support of most of the house. Production might not be happy, but they may also realize that if they wanted Rachel 2.0, Elissa isn't it (which I like, but they may not). They may let Elissa go and then in 2-3 weeks have a Pandora's Box where Rachel comes back to terrorize the house.

- backdooring Howard. This would be accepted by most of the house, including several people in that alliance Howard formed in the HOH room last night. Spencer and Candice would be upset, but they aren't winning competitions and their social influence is limited. I think production would have some problems with this, because a black man who has been edited in a positive light is leaving before an unapologetic racist. And Howard may blow up Judd's game before he goes.

- backdooring Amanda. I think they could scrape together a bare majority, but Judd would likely lose Andy and McCrae, and once a huge target is gone, Judd may be in the crosshairs. And I don't think production would want Amanda to go. She brings it in the DR and her true love forever with McCrae is the type of homance AG kills for. There's a chance Amanda could stay, have a ton of support in the house to flip on Judd, and he might only have Jessie fighting for him in the next HOH.

- getting rid of the MVP, which will probably be GM (if it's not her, I think it will be Jessie, and he won't want her to go). He might be able to convince everyone that GM is an easy pity boot, but I don't see it happening.

• Members

I don't think Candice is with them. We will see when Howard approaches here with this how she feels because yesterday they were going to keep aaryn and evict kait.

Howard def needs to go. He admitted to throwing comps too. So I can't wait to see what Judd tells Jesse about this.

• Members

Elissa is proving how terrible she is at this game.

She and Judd were talking and it's safe to assume she has been told by production about the twist and informed about Judd maybe backdooring her. She was talking about how he should backdoor her and [!@#$%^&*] and how she knows the twist. She was doing it n a way of messing around with him and I do think it was fairly innocent but he wasnt in the mood and kept telling her to get serious. Then she got annoyed and went on her martyr rant about leaving her kids and he told her to stop acting like this and he is disappointed in her. And now he's sharing with Andy and McC/Amanda.and now spencer.

Spencer/Judd talking about if pov is won by someone they trust they should get them to save aaryn and put up Elissa

• Members

Well, I don't agree she's nothing w/o the MVP in the game anymore than anybody else in the game is nothing because they haven't won anything BUT she may actually want to go home. I do think she got All-Star treatment because they put her in more to help ratings not go even lower. I probably would not have watched if their wasn't an all-star or a relative of one.

Judd looks like he wants to save Elissa. He apologized for not believing her last night. He's telling people to use the POV. (Then again he's telling different people different things, so who knows. Probably hasn't made up his mind). McCrae would probably save Kait or leave the noms alone.

Aaryn: "I bet she self-nominated to put the blame on me." A lot of them are paranoid that she put herself up to mess with them.

• Members

Lol. As I predicted from her attitude this morning...

Sounds like there is a plan that if she takes herself off they are going to evict kait instead of aaryn. If she takes someone law off so Judd can name the replacement they are going to evict her. And Candice is going to work on Helen...

Archived