GH: Actress out!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell yeah, and we can start with Veronica and Francesca!

lol. Hopefully, there are some shows featuring clowns she can audition for. Unnecessary recast given an alternate personality, and nobody knew what the !@#$%^&*] happened in her past. How many retcons do you do until you just have to let it go?

• Members

Not just that. I can imagine The 3 Livers are costing more than the show plans to spend on "acting" labor, so the cuts have to come from somewhere. Crappy are not going to cut the vets at this time because they still need to perpetrate the fraud. So they have to go for everything else. Sullivan is not needed. Barash was expendable and Johnny just never fit, IMHO. Spinelli, who happens to be in the middle of what should be a huge story, really isn't needed, so he as well conveniently went on recurring [whatever you need to believe]. I fully suspect more cuts w/in the cast that was here before Crappy, The Livers and vets.

More need to go, but this is a great start!

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised. The character has had no purpose in over a year but she seemed to be their type (bad, hammy actress, willing to yuk it up at rape and sexual assault).

If they didn't need someone for Sonny I think LLC would be gone too.

Archived