Longtime Days favorite slated to return?

• Members

I've been critical of Days lately, but I would welcome this move! I think the show needs more returns of veteran characters (and I can think of a couple I'd love to recast and bring back), but it would be nice to see "Kimber" again.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's probably because all of the writers seem to forget he's there and use him as rarely as possible so he pretty much gets left out of everything and then they play up the "sorry we kept it from you". (Though I can't say I ever notice he's missing until after quite a while then It's like .. hmm ... where is he? So I'm not really complaining he's not used LOL)

Poor Roman, no one tells this man anything. EVER. LOL. It's kind of hilarious. And a little sad because the character of Roman should have such a different place on the show than just a glorified extra. I really just wish they hadn't cast someone already on the show, in an important role for so long, as someone who had their own important place. It was really stupid. They could have just brought Chris back as and he'd virtually have served the same purpose, minus the obvious Roman specific parts.

Anyway ...

Archived