• Members

I'm sure this was expected. All part of the growing pains. I get why they launched with both AMC and OLTL, but it seems like starting with one would have helped work out some bugs. Anyway, regardless of what happens, each show has produced more content than we could have ever hoped 18 months ago.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I pretty much am the same as Dale. I never expected them to come back so soon or be half-decent - let alone as good as they have been - so I've already enjoyed myself. I hope very much that they continue on and make it through all this craziness, but however long I have them is and has been a blessing. I can't spend my time stressing about this crap anymore.

• Members

Yep. Whatever happens happens, Vee. I'll stay on the ride til it ends, but I won't get in a flap about this or post anti PP agendas. I truly believe that PP's heart and soul have been in the right place. I think their business acumen is questionable, but then again this is all uncharted territory. Let's just hope for the best. :)

• Members

At some point they have to stop being shocked, shocked that people expect them to function like a sane business. I think the PP soaps themselves have been doing great, professional work but I think the upper management of the company is often nuts. I was on their side with the ABC/GH mess because I think GH was very vindictive and self-serving, but with stuff like this, just grow up.

• Members

I read it as they are high as [!@#$%^&*] and don't want to pay any union, anywhere and are hoping for a tornado to sweep them up and take them to Oz, where the munchkins never unionized.

Look, if these shows survive this one all bets are off, so I'm just going to hope for the best and expect - well, anything.

Archived