Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

Yes that was a GREAT ending. The kind of camp that makes this dreck worth watching. I thought Gavin Houston did well throughout the episode. He doesn't get enough credit (they never gave him anything to do on GL, probably because his eyes only twinkled when Marty West's Shayne was around).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Crusty Celine: "Good morning Amanda"

Amanda: "Whats so good about it?"

Crusty: "You're alive"

Amanda: "That's a good thing?" Amanda needs to add her to her kill list

Im glad Hannah turned in her awful maid wig. I prefer her natural hair. So whatever happened to Benny's father? He bounced the minute Benny woke up, not giving a damn. Rat bastard

kece8w.gif

1zpjdk8.gifIBOeuo1.gif

I LOVE Veronica. She's a bad ass bitch. She has Jeffrey p__sy whipped and its downright sad yet embarrassing

fpT17e0.giferwlro.gif

kcj5sn.gif

LMAO, my jaw DROPPED when she said that. Their scenes are SOOOO good. I love watching them together

Amanda talking like she wants to hookup with Quincy? What a stupid ass bitch

jTiFy4Q.gif

As good as his body is, there was nothing sexy about him acting and sounding like a damn kid in this season

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Those Veronica's gifs :lol: Is it bad that I laugh during those scenes. The woman is just so delusional and absolutely REFUSES to accept Jeffrey as gay. She is crazy. LMAO at how she lit up with glee after Jeffrey said he had sex with a girl and hated it. I can't! LOL

• Members

I know TP can be incompetent, but he does have his moments of brilliance, and that Veronica/Jeffrey scene was really, really great. When Veronica was encouraging Jeffrey to try to overcome his disgust at hetero sex by "doing it again, and again, and again - until it becomes you," that was so cold-blooded and callous and played so well. TP really steps up his game for their scenes. They must resonate for him for some reason.