Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now that we have broken down the difference between "writing" and "screen writing," will someone volunteer to run and tell TP?

No doubt. These days, David E. Talbert and even Je'Caryous Johnson are doing a better job than Miss Perry. And those bruthas have to make do with discarded sets from old, cancelled UPN sitcoms and camcorders they bought down at the pawn shop.

Edited by Khan

• Members
When I was watching the marathon Jeffrey told Wyatt to take his clothes off. Wyatt said no and then Jeffrey told him to give him a kiss. When Wyatt leaned in to kiss Jeffrey stopped him and told him now Wyatt knew how it felt to be played.

Unless there's anothsr scene I didn't see Jeffrey didn't try to blackmail him into sex.

Lord knows I wanted Wyatt and Jeffrey when the show first started but Jeffrey soon looked thirsty and pathetic! Landon will suffice.

• Members
No prob! What just aired was Season 2, Episode 1. All the previous shows before were all season 1. This show is awful. I find myself watching to rag on it with you guys bc you share the pain

yep Im super worried. Its all I think about every week while watching this show when its on the air Edited by Cheap21

• Members

My TiVo referred to Tuesday's episode as Season One, Episode Twentysomething. I guess my cable provider is not getting the right info? I checked Wikipedia and according to their listings, the episodes that aired January through March were part one of season two, and this current stretch of new shows is the second half of season two, and will end during the last week of July.

Overall, that was a very ho-hum episode. And painfully slow, long drawn out scenes. But that's pretty much redundant to complain about at this point.

I'm glad to see Peter Parros' character grow some balls and put his foot down regarding Veronica's actions towards Jeffrey. I'm guessing by the finale, he'll be getting down with the swirl and bumping uglies with the stiff, white campaign lady.

BTW: Tuesday's premiere earned 3.1 million viewers.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Of course it did. Between the hate-watchers, the ones who are happy to see any series with AA's, and the ones who genuinely believe it to be a fantastic series, I'm surprised it didn't earn more viewers.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I'm surprised it didn't either. However, TP better hopes he maintains/build his audience because a lot of people on via social media complained about how long and dull the scenes were in the premiere. And again, he better hopes that Lee Daniel's Empire flops or runs in an opposite season of HAHN because if not, he's gonna lose his audience. Especially, when they'll see a better scripted and produced AA drama.