Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

"Crusty Celine" I don't know why I find that so funny, LOL!

My biggest LMAO moment of last week's episode was hearing the doctor explain Benny's condition with 6th grade terminology: "He's on a breathing machine." Breathing machine!! We watched that over & over.

The outside set of the Cryer mansion looks like a giant playhouse.

The Crusty Celine / Bootleg Sally scene was telling. There's NO way Crusty would still be employed there with the way she talks and the fact that she's No. 4 unless she has something on them or there's some secret agreement.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I cant with Hannha's bitch ass. She threatens to call the cops on Candace bc she doesn't know where her son is. WTF? What crime has been committed. Candace is irresponsible ad didn't want to raise a kid so she let his father take him. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her bc Candace wont let crazy grandma see him? Bitch, sit your ass down. Hannah's ass has no leverage as Candace is also Benny's family and privy to info on his condition. Im glad she just ignored her which brings me to my next comment.

I also cant with that bitch ass nurse with the attitude. Im glad Candace stepped to "bitch" and her lazy ass.

3FPWMBW.jpg

That rent-a-cop was useless! I cant believe he just stood there and did nothing to stop Candace from barging into the operating room

Silly me. I thought Veronica was going to tell Jeffrey she loved him, but she just said he looked a mess....lol

Oh dear lord Amanda wants a gun. I thought she wanted one to shoot her teacher but she wants it to kill her parents. WTF? Someone put this chick in a straightjacket

tl24.jpg

Damn Tyler Perry for relegating his fine ass to a damn hospital bed

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

3.4 million? Wow, more & more tuning in for this train wreck!

Veronica is truly messed up if she sets up her own son. If she wants to teach him a lesson for being gay, having him sent to prison isn't going to solve that problem...

Yeah I'm also surprised that poor Benny is still confined to a coma. Surely he'll come out of it eventually, but isn't it usually completely hopeless of a recovery if someone is on life support?

Candace barging in to the surgery room... I can't. A mess. LOL This is why I watch this crap.

Bootleg Sally was bringing on the tears! Well done, Sally!

If Jeffrey had any smarts in his profession he would have Amanda locked up ASAP. (P.S. Nice booty/body shot of him last week! Delish...)

• Members

2na02a1.gif4so395.gif

Oh I wanted Crusty Celine to get her ass beat by Mama Joyce,Hannah. LMAO at Crusty trying to pull Hannah's hair. Bitch aint got no hair!

Hannah must be slow as hell to not have realized that Wyatt hit Benny and that kid till Jim made an issue out of that night

That material with Hannah and the cop was cringeworthy and a waste of time. For real

QnOtOJD.jpg?1

I hate that fat nurse bitch

Anyone else see that Candace is going to get her law degree and team up with Hannah to fight Benny's father over his care

Since the show refuses to show him, here we go:

tumblr_mvcicgoStX1r19te0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvcicgoStX1r19te0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvcicgoStX1r19te0o3_500.jpg
tumblr_mqrw293sVt1rmaawuo2_250.jpg