Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching right now and LMAO at you calling her a speed bump. I was ROFL when Bootleg Sally said they were having an entire conversation over hear head and she didn't even realize it. Speed bump was like yes I do, we're talking about Wyatt. LOL at Bootleg Sally rolling her eyes at how stupid this twit is.

And yes to the hospital scene! Why did they give those nurses lines amongst themselves? Waste of time. That couple were played by awful actors, especially that father. Again what was the point? Oh boy and then they get a SECOND scene? Torture

Oh dear lord, these fools got a THIRD scene....shoot me now! Poor Crystal Fox for being stuck with three non-actors for an entire episode.

Veronica was the star. Love her ice cold bitch persona.

• Members

I particularly liked when the bad acting father asked the minister (he was a minister right?) how his grandchild was doing, and he very casually was like, "Oh he dead."

This show... LOL. Sigh... Train wreck.

BTW there is no such thing as a "borderline" schizophrenic. Must be a special soap opera illness.

• Members

That opening scene were Wyatt was trying to cry was so cringeworthy.

SnOxZ0J.jpg

Amanda was awful in her scene with Jeffrey. God the actress is a mess! I hate that several roles weren't recast in the break but knowing the casting on this show, we'd get someone just as bad if not worse.

Bootleg Sally isn't a great actress but she looks like a master thespian with the rest of the people on the cast.

Go David for standing up to Jim. "Im a good friend but Im a better enemy" They should have said worse enemy

Why did Hannah trust Crusty Celine to relay a message to Sally for her? What a dummy. She know she don't like her. The doc to Hannah: "You shouldn't be too hopeful. Rashonda Morris?" WTF?

Thank you Tyler Perry for sparing us any hospital scenes with god awful actors till the end of the episode. Ugh, why did that STUPID nurse tell Hannah about the dialysis? Ever heard of HIPAA rules? Yikes to them bringing that reverent back and based on the dialogue the grandfather of the dead child will be back too. YIKES!

The black characters are the strongest ones on this show but unfortunately outside of Jeffrey, they were barely featured. Benny and Veronica were no shows and Candace only had one scene and they hid Hannah till the last 15 minutes

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This is possibly the worst show on television right now!

Mom is all broken up over that loser son when TP has yet to convince me this woman carried, let along nurtured either of her children. She acts as if they were dropped on her doorstep and is now forced to care for them.

Amanda - no comment at all!

The hospital nurse broke all kinds of confidentiality rules. It was awful. Just awful. And here you have all these extras at the hospital and not one of them reacts to Hannah screaming at whatshisface? Not one of them moved a muscle. Horrible! The doctor was heinous and the minister was equally heinous. I was rolling my eyes thru the entire thing.

The show was never that good to begin with, but now it is just rotgut. Tyler takes pride in giving himself credit for everything in the show's opening credits. There's no objectivity so there is no way this show can even approach better. Creator, writer, director, etc... Idiot!

• Members

Mom asked me what part of the hospital that waiting room was supposed to be in. She said it couldn't have been the ER if baby daddy was passing through there for a checkup. I wanted to know why there were so many damn extras there. And that nurse giving out medical info was some fuckery.

The Reverend Al Sharpton wannabe is so bad!

• Members

This show is so awful. Why do I continue to watch?

Haha, Crusty Celine got called out by Bootleg Sally. Id be damned if my maid talked to me like that. I wanted to slap the ho.

The show really needs to tone down these long drawn out prayers that they have Hannah do. Its only gotten worse since the show came back. We get it, she's a woman of God. All that praying and singing....I cant. That scene with the nurse was a waste of time

The stupid nurse tells Benny's father that she cant tell him Hannah's business (who happens to be a visitor), yet she can spill his business when he's an actual patient?

"I want you to be as far as me as the east is from the west. Nah, I want you to go to hell" That line came across so amateurish but I bet Tyler Perry thought it was supposed to be some big hot sh-t

Ugh and that god awful father who cant act for sh-t is back. Please don't tell me he's going to be Hannah's new man. That was another scene that was way too long

Why did Candace only get one scene? Tika is the best actor on the show yet they aren't using her and she doesn't seem to have much story at all. Why is she playing supporting to these stupid kids?

• Members

Yeah, this show was always amateurish but it had flashes of brilliance. But now those little great moments aren't there anymore. I'd hoped TP would have refined the show - cut down on the repetitive dialogue (like in the dreadful scenes in the hospital or the prayer scenes with the ridiculous nun or the ones between Jeffrey/Amanda and Candace/the rapist prof). But unfortunately, TP hasn't taken the legitimate criticisms of the first half of the season to heart. And the acting is just painful. I'm about to give up.