GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I c ant believe they cut the Liz/AJ number that was a plot point between them yet we had to ensure that painful Molly number and two by Sabrina. While I guess I can give them credit for trying and I will say that the first two NB episodes were good this was such a disappointment. I didn't expect it to be like it was, but the fact that it was so bare and just felt so cheap really took away from an event like this ESP since it was some big event with a red carpet and love airing on TV/live stream thing.

• Members

Are we back to everyone trying to out sass each other?

That scene at the end with Sabrina singing and everyone surrounding her reminded me of 'Family' from Dreamgirls and I HATE that song. So boo to that.

This would be the week I decide to let my boyfriend watch soaps with me and wow, this ish has been so embarrassing. Like REALLY bad. You realize how bad soaps can be when you watch them with someone who doesn't. I mean, the dialogue is awful and repetitive and the acting is atrocious. But this past week has seemed especially awful in every aspect...luckily he didn't seem to mind, he was excited to see what Britt's secret was (even though any experienced soap fan knew she was pregnant).

I call BS on Patrick sleeping with her with a rubber. I know people make mistakes but...it's just so plot point-y.

Archived