(Old School) Real World Marathon This Weekend

VirginiaHamilton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG VH, you spilling tea! I didn't know he ripped it off. Ugh! But I'm not surprised at all! That was one of the funniest things in RW history when he did that and .... I simply can't. I keep laughing at it.

Ok, let me find some more clips.

• Members

ILU! Me too! I was basically 9 and cracking up so much at that scene and when we get into old school RW talks I start becoming Dan and going, "Did this have open me melissa on it?" "Is your name Dan?" and then when she starts going off on him and Dan's ohmy.png face KILLS me every damn time!

• Members

Awwww VH, you gon make me shed a tear! I LOVED Genesis & Kameelah and that was definitely a sad moment and I wanted to punch that kid in the face. Especially when she said that she feels like she'd hate people. That comes from parents, so really I wanted to punch her mom more. I liked the way they handled it.

• Members

Not that I hadn't loved Kameelah already, but that solidified my love because she knew how to correct that girl without ranting at her. It was definitely a great moment - especially since some were trying to imply that Genesis looked too "feminine" to be (taken seriously as) a "real lesbian".

On another note, this was from the same season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdy5h50Ph-0

Archived