OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes Susie and Thom wrote all that was filmed the last month plus I am also sure some of her work is still left for OLTL's next round. Since Thom is staying, we may not even notice a change in the tone when it coes to the writing from the premiere onward.

• Members

I think it's pretty insulting to assume Snoop was going to do a rap song as the theme for OLTL. People did that same nonsense the last time and I thought his theme was MUCH better than what we were stuck with for many years. Plus he's a fan so he understands what the show needs.

• Members

Today is the first day in four weeks that I feel like I can actually relax. Now it's #AllMyChildren 's turn to tape! Thank God! #OLTL

@markymarc70: @KassieDePaiva Do you share your dressing room with anyone from #AMC?” Vincent / David

#OLTL Top Torso Award to rewarding sight of @TucWatkins aka #Vickerman #Dorian may be a cougar, but no vision loss when scenery's so hot:)

My last day of #OLTL taping was filled with exciting, emotional, and powerful classic #tnb. What a great 4 weeks Can't wait til we can watch

Peace out One Life to Live. It's been real. See you in 5 weeks ✌

Oh gosh I hope I left the dressing room clean enough for @xoSalStowers good luck over there in Pine Valley #oltl #amc

There could be a #OneLifetoLive behind-the-scenes video on how many times I trip going up and down the studio stairs each day. #OLTL

Archived