OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it the new permanent theme song, or is it a special one they're playing during his days on the show, as they did last time?

Either way I just hope it's better than the last song, though I always love to see Snoop on the show.

• Members

Honestly, I just don't mind. It's current, I think most of the audience loves Snoop (as does a far larger audience than soaps), and it follows an old tradition of having someone sing a OLTL theme song which I stubbornly wanted them to bring back. I also thought the last instrumental theme had gotten tired.

If it's poorly written and cut to the opening sequence as the last one on ABC was - which seemed tossed off in about 30 minutes by TPTB - then I'll complain, but until then I'm open to it. I hope not everyone is just dancing to it.

• Members

If I can have Queen Dorian dancing and doing a hair flip with the wig...I'm down for it. Also, David dancing disco in that white leisure suit...PLEASE!

Otherwise. Ugh.

It amazes me how much she looks like her onscreen mom. I really think she does look so much like Flo. I thought she was perfect casting back when they brought her on.

• Members

People are overreacting to Snoop appearing on OLTL, he was a fan of the show and do you know the press this is going to get..

Also sorry but this keeps the soap more modern than staying in the stone age, hell the promo itself shows this isn't going to be the same OLTL but a different version of it..

Archived