GH: Kevin Collins lovefest

dragonflies

• Members

I don't want Heather dead. I love her!

I did see that the insider over on DD that said the Ryan and Kevin thing also said that Laura sees AJ & Liz kiss and that Steve is dying and that AJ & Liz one is definitely false and in the spoiler thread, Errol said Steve isn't dying, so I guess we shall see. Spoilers are stressful LOL. I'm over them.

I think it's pretty much been confirmed that Caleb is who killed Alison (and apparently someone else). Caleb shows up next week and starts impersonating McBain and takes Rafe, and then takes Rafe to where he killed Alison and I guess Anna, Lucy, and Kevin go chasing after Rafe and Caleb.

Anyways, I'm really excited that Laura is almost here.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw, why do you want Heather to die?

I'd rather they ship Steve out of town, and he come back as someone other than day glo orange Scott Reeves. I think it might be that Britt tries to set Sabrina up for something to happen, and then Britt's plan backfires and someone (like a patient) dies, Steve gets blamed and sent to jail.

• Members

Heather makes me laugh. Plus, I love Robin Mattson. Janet from Another Planet! I still laugh about her trying to kill Laurel with that pillow and her constantly trying to get rid of Harold the dog. Where you watching AMC back then?

I'm grossed out that the first thing Laura sees when she gets back to Port Charles is Luke and Anna kissing. Please free Anna from Luke.

• Members

I have some of those episodes. I'll put them up soon. Laurel was Lily's mum. She was annoying as !@#$%^&*]. I wish she had died when Janet cut the brakes in her car, but no. I love Janet from Another Planet.

I'm surprised Laura even stays in Port Charles after that. If I was her, I'd go running right back out of town.

• Members

I liked Lily. She could be annoying, but I liked her well enough. I was done though when she got with Jonathan. I hate the Laverys.

The worst was that she was responsible for the accident that got Natalie killed. Then, she effing got involved with Trevor and was trying to get Amanda and Tim to call her mum and getting all in Janet's face while she dumped Lily off on Jack and in a boarding school. Bye Laurel, I was glad when she got shot on Tad's tv show.

• Members

Why would he kill Felicia on sight? Wouldnt he want to interact with her first? Id see him kidnap and have his "reunion" with her instead of just killing her first chance he got. Besides, its not like Alison was near Felicia or anyone else. She was alone and Id imagine whomever killed her had been watching her there before they made their move. It just doesnt seem to plausible that she could have been confused for anyone else

Archived