Y&R Spoiler Tweet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the Cassie story hadn't been so integral to changing the fabric of the show, it would be possible. However, Cassie's death was a huge tent story that has had impact for years. NO WAY TO MESS WITH THAT. If the con artist thing hadn't sort of been done with Alister/John, it would be interesting, but ITA Y&R has had too many doppelgangers during the past 10 years. Leave it. I wish there was a way to undo PIII being alive. It just kills me (no pun intended) that they ruined that key moment. Same with Lily's paternity. Bell was pretty adamant that both stories stay as is - esp the Lily one. (He really regretted writing that and wished it would be forgotten.)

Now Traci baby switch or, say a fraternal twin, would be OK with me. Colleen's death sent me away from the show for almost a year. It just p'd me off so much, especially since Traci only had one child.

• Members

Too this day, I am still ticked off over Colleen's death. It is unforgivable and indefensible. MAB went out of her way to make it as final as she could. Screw her. I would accept any implausible story including she was kidnapped or "it was a dream" to reverse Colleen's death.

Archived