GH Casting New Role

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More info. In my own words from the same source I got Kevin's return info from. x-posted from the K&L Love Nest.

Spoilers from DD. Choose to believe or not. But, this is the source I got the "Kevin's returning" info from in the first place back in early Dec.

Kevin brings Allison Barrington back to town with him. So, Allison can explain that the vampire's never happened. Caleb was a regular guy. Who married Livvie. He then turned around and got Allison pregnant behind Livvie's back. This caused Livvie to have a catatonic breakdown. And, it caused Lucy to have a mental break.

While Allison is in town. She is murdered. The murder sets off the storyline between Lucy/Kevin/Sam/John/Rafe (Who is Allison's teenaged son)/and Anna.

This is going to kick ass.

We're going to have a murder mystery featuring 5 of my faves. And 3 of them are vets!! :D

• Members

They're explaining that Caleb just wasn't a vampire. And, the circumstances of Allison/Caleb sleeping together were different from what we saw on PC. They just had a good old fashion affair. Ha!

Yeah. You can post it. smile.png

Basically. What's floating around is that most of the events of PC were saw differently in Lucy's mind. And, what we saw...was Lucy's take on everything.

She's now the Bobby Ewing of GH. LMAO!

Archived