K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just looked it up, they showed up in May 2001. I'd moved back by that point so I missed them.

I think the wedding would be the most logical point. That was right before everything just went completely off the rails. After that, you had angels trying to kill Kevin, light fixtures falling on Kevin, nasty Ian, and vampires everywhere.

• Members

Unfortunately yes.

There's a scene were Felicia is sad because Kevin & Lucy broke up and that means K&L and Mac & Felicia won't be a little foursome any more and that she hates Kevin is with Eve now because she doesn't want to have to hang out with her.

Thank you Felicia for expressing how everyone else felt too.

• Members

Except when she apparently found Luke sexy and was talking about how she wanted to be with him. She was not speaking for me then because I wouldn't touch Luke with a 10 foot pole.

I never liked Eve. I hated how she kept trying to worm her way into Serena's life, then was all up in Scott's business, and then moved on over to Kevin. All of this while being self-righteous about Lucy. Umm hello, Eve, you are no prize. For someone who hated Lucy, she sure did like sniffing around after Lucy's men.

Archived