GH: December Spoilers

• Members

AJ goads Sonny as they spar in the ring, telling him he not only plans to have a relationship with Michael, but also intends to get back everything he lost. AJ suggests to Sonny to make amends for Michael's sake

McBain and Robert show up at Duke's hotel room.

McBain decides to go to Switzerland to protect Anna from Faison.

Anna gets intimate with "Duke"

Michael wants Dante to arrest Sonny ohmy.png

Maxie has something important to tell Dante and Lulu. Lulu is concerned Maxie will not be able to carry her baby.

Carly fights with the men in her life

Connie claims ignorance when it comes to Molly's missing manuscript

There were also spoilers about AJ and Sam sharing a tender moment, and AJ mingles with Liz. Please don't go there RC. jeal0002.gif

Lucy Coe returns to Port Charles.

Spoilers are from National Enquirer and Cable Guide.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. That boxing scene better not end up with Sonny getting the best of the Real AJQ, as I'll be the first to call bullshit on Mini-Me knocking him out.

2. Since Sam is too busy whining over the roided goiter (seriously, Ron needs to snap her out of it like yesterday so that I can get my McBam goodness that I was promised), I'm glad that John is being paired with Robert so that the old-schooler can school the young(er) pup on what it is to be a true soap cop hero.

3. I'll believe Eeyore wanting Dante to throw Sonny in jail when I see it.

4. I keep hearing folks lobby for AJ/Liz, but Liz has spent far too long being a sycophant for the roided goiter that I truly don't want AJ to fall for yet another one of his brother's 'women' and get his heart broken - yet again. By the looks of this female canvas, the pickings for the Quartermaine prince is truly slim these days and that makes me sad.

5. Lucyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! From what I've read, she'll be here until at least March and I'm hoping (provided that Ron honors her character) that that stay can be extended beyond then.

• Members

Oh, I agree about Sam having McBain (though Ron is taking too damn long to get that show on the road for my liking mad.gif ), however, I've seen Liz be ruined as a character many times over in order to prop the roided goiter for me to ever want my AJ with her - no matter how obvious the potential of that pairing is.

The last thing that I'd want is for him to be constantly compared to his worthless brother by her throughout what is sure to be a relationshit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From SOD

Anna's swiss adventure continues as she lays eyes on the real Duke Lavery

Robert comes face to face with Robin

Having seen Duke Anna is filled with hope that she might find Robin

Duke and Anna find Robert, unfortunately someone else has gotten to him first

There's no trace of Robin when Anna enters the room & she focuses her attention on Scorpio

Duke & Anna have no idea if Robert is alive, dead or if he's about to go into cardiac arrest. They have to figure out how to help him & save his life. He is trying to communicate with them & tell him that he has seen Robin but Anna thinks he's talking about Dr. O

Robert passes out before he's able to tell her

So for now Robin's fate is left dangling

KMC has wrapped up her visit to GH

"The story isn't over yet", assures RC

I also found something about Todd telling Connie to kill Johnny but don't know if it was real or not but since he wants to confess I guess it is.

Archived