GH: Actress bumped up to contract?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually don't mind Sabrina but of the three hospital newbies, Emily Wilson (Ellie) is the one who should have a contract (she has the most charisma/charm/staying power as a character), not the other two, and she's now the only one that doesn't. Cool!

Mark my words, Kelly being given a contract means she is undoubtedly the long-lost child of someone on the show. My bets are on Duke or Tracy. Place your bets while you can before Ron changes it three times! AHEM Rex Balsom.

• Members

This one I love. I love her look and her style. I think she's one of the more interesting actors cast for the hospital side of things. Ellie is nice and all, but she's an annoying character placed with two other annoying characters (Maxie and Spinelli). I do like Sabrina too, but Dr. Britt is my favorite. Her smile is to die for.

• Members

I agree. I don't so much have an issue with Kelly but the writing has been awful for her from day one. She's supposed to come off as an UBER b##ch and Sabrina's nemesis in this silly love triangle that we all know will go nowhere. So not only is she rude as f##k, she's also pointless. Obviously things are going to change (presumably) in both realms but still, she doesn't even have the Ugly Betty or hot dork appeal to fall back on here. She's literally just a hot b##ch.

• Members

Yeah the show needs a young vixen character. I thought that would've been Kristina when she returned by RC had no interest in her outside of bringing on his new pet. However Britt is so badly developed in favor of pushing Betty La fea. Sabrina is boring and predictable, I've seen her plot on quite a few novelas. Out of the 3 new hospital people Britt has the most potential to be complex.

• Members

"Betty la fea" :lol: I do think she has potential. I love her interactions with Elizabeth. She hasnt given her the best advice but as peers and in the same age range, they work well together. Ultimately he is wasted on Patrick bc Robin is alive. I think she would do well if they moved her on to AJ. I can see her feuding with Carly, who is more on her level than little girl Sabrina. What if she sees getting linked up with the Quartermaines as the ticket to advance her career? AJ may inherit some ELQ stock when Edward dies depending on how things are written and his mother is COS with the family having power on the GH board. Britt could use that to her advantage. Plus, I think AJ could use a woman with more of an edge. They could compliment each other well. Her fighting with Tracy could be epic especially as Tracy chews her out and Britt tries to dish it back to her

Archived