DAYS: Eileen Davidson promo pictures

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have wanted Eileen paired against a younger man for a long time -- I even thought she and Josh Morrow had chemistry on Y&R. But hey, Martsolf is cool too. It's not like ED looks way older than him.

The outfits OTOH -- yeesh. Hey Days -- Sunset Beach called. They want their mid-90s wardrobe back.

• Members

That big belt kind of draws your attention. Eileen does look good though. I know some feel EM hasn't had chemistry with most of the women he's been paired with, but I did like him a lot in the brief scenes he had with Nadia Bjorlin. I hope he might have some chem with Eileen. I wonder what they're planning on doing with Eric Brady. Is he not in this at all? Or is he going to try to "save" her?

• Members

I agree, he should be played by someone younger. Especially now that someone is coming in to play Eric Brady (who, by the way just checked, he's 2 years younger). Eric Martolf should've been Eric Brady if they wanted Brady that age (hello! he's even got the same name!) ;)

• Members

I think EM is fine as brady. Yes, he is older than the role calls for, but really as if that matters on soaps, esp this damn one. EJ and Will and Philip should be about the same age, not in 3 different decades of life. He and NB as Chloe work. I thought he and the first Adrianna also worked. Madison was just awful from the start and nothing he nor SB could do could save that. That said, He is the wrong choice for Kristen. Kristen should be with Eric. Kristen/John was forgettable but Kristen vs Marlena is what everyone remembers.

Archived