GH: Sabrina

• Members

Yeah Scotty...You always post these spoiler threads saying "grain of salt" but you NEVER provide a source.

Annoying.

I head they are doing a WTD story with the bitch doctor. Bobbie is the mother and the potential daddies are Duke, Edward and Noah

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Hmmmmm YES ON HIM.   Just unnecessary Singles Awareness Day mess from someone who isn't like the hottie above...you know a real MAN. This year I've just Faith Lahane them all. Because anyone stepping to me when I've been available for months...doesn't seem or feel genuine to me. PS. Found out after months of growing closer to me that oh, you are seeing someone, but rather than tell me directly, I found out mid conversation I walked into as I was coming over to say good night and head home. Stupid man-child.   DAMN CHOCOLATE. 
    • That’s part of the problem too lol  Ron admitted in interviews that he sees the devil just like any other villain. That’s why I’m afraid that the devil’s now just gonna pop up once a year for a little while to be a pain in the ass, just like Orpheus, Clyde and Jan. 
    • Well...that's where the conflict should be...Jack vs Kyle over Adam.
    • Very interesting to hear. It was wild hearing Dick van Patten as Larry. I think I found the most compelling sequences to revolved around Tracey trying to grapple with her young son Jonathan's passing. The closeness between her and the family friend was also interesting. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy