GH Promo - The Week You've Been Waiting For

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to ask, how many people have really been waiting for this? Because I've seen very little chatter about Sam getting her baby back. Most of the talk I've seen has been about Liason, JaSam and McBam. I don't see where anybody gives a damn about any of these plot point brats regardless of whether it's Victor Jr or Jason Jr (or Liam for that matter.) I see more references to Jake than any of these other kids.

• Members

I think it might have looked good on paper but was ill concieved. Its hard to actual tell this type of story without actually having the baby around. There are key beats to this story that simply went missing bc it was a crossover with a show thats no longer on the air. You know like Sam running into her son and feeling a connection but not quite understanding why. Tea bonding with the child as we see her grow attached to him. None of that translated onscreen at all during the summer. We didnt see Tea and her son's family attached to that kid. Im pissed wth how this went down bc they killed off her baby for no reason. There is absolutely no payoff for fans of her who watched her struggles this time last year. She has nothing to show for her pain but more heartache and pain.

• Members

If Sam doesn't give 2 chits about that kid, why would the audience? She's done just about everything but show she recently lost kid #2, but I guess a story like this would lose its punch when the baby is not even on canvas.

Yes! The most pointless baby switch in the history of baby switches! They need to end this as quickly as possible!

But I just don't see Sam with a kid w/out Jason. She has been a colossal nobody for so long, I can't imagine the audience caring about her and her kid without her lifeline.

• Members

This made me laugh. Did something eventful happen onscreen because I guess the news that Steve Burton's leaving made September off screen. They should have a promo with fireworks about his departure because that will garner more attention than a snoozefest featuring the second of ABC's pathetic asexual soap couples.

• Members

As long as I don't have to hear the bipolar banshee or see the Slagbeast caterwauling at Todd, I will be A-OK.

The same goes for me hoping that Ron spares me the indignity of having my Todd's life be threatened by the cancerous waste of space that is the roided goiter. I already had to sit through that self-righteous bullsh!t a couple years ago when fvcking Guza had Luke Spencer be chastened by that assh0le over a plot point that he chose to not raise in the first place.

Archived