How I loathe Days Kate

Aphrodite

• Members

She is one vixen that makes me puke my guts out whenever she apears on screen.

She can't even talk normal, can only moan and gasp.

I guess that is something she kept from her prostitute years. I doubt she had many costumers though.

But she is cheap so every poor John-Do and his dad could affort her and use her with eyes closed.

She is such a hypocritic lying sceming manipulative !@#$%^&*].

Not only does she succeed in making her own life miserable, but also the lives of her kids and everyone she knows.

She always pretends to be anyones friend but boy do they need to explain the word friend to her.

No Kate, being a friend does not mean getting the daughter of your friend on deathrow.

It also doesn't mean screwing your sons life up drugging that friends same kid.

It also doesn't mean you should encourage your trashy daughter to go rape a man just because you think he will be good for her. That might have worked for you and you may even got paid for it, but times have changed, men got taste now, so give it up.

And what on earth were they thinking trying to pair her with John?

It speaks volumes that she didn't try her luck with him until he was hooked on drugs, she obviously knew she wouldn't stand a chance with him if he had been clear minded.

And where did you get the idea that sitting on someones back would cure him of his backpains? Does that too go back to your hooker days when you aparantly played role games and pretended to be a nurse?

Not all tension gets released by taking care of THAT tension Kate, and it certainly can't get you that man to love you.

How low and trashy can you get?

Oh and try to get some consult about wardrobes. My god woman what are you wearing? As if the bad furcoat wasn't bad enough, they should burn the thing, you just have to go all out with assecoires?

As much as I hated the ankle lenght necklace, part of me was glad you wore it, hoping you would trip and break your measily little neck, but nope, no such luck.

If they tried to write her as a vilain, they did a poor job. She isn't even good at that.

There is just no use for this caracter. She never had her own storyline, she always was a bad prop for other caracters.

The only time she can get ratings up (or anything else for that matter) is when she finally will be killed off.

She is one pathetic excuse of a human being.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not about talent for me. The character is underdevolped and one note and dimensional. There is no room for any talent to be displayed when Lauren portrays the same stilted !@#$%^&*]ery in every scene. She's more than just a little bit redundant.

• Members

Ditto that.

Get rid of the life sucker already.

The caracter Kate is totally useless.

The actresses have to work with what's been given but I liked Deborah a hell of a lot better than LK.

I hear ya, I've the zapping down quite good because of her.

Let her up the ratings for once, kill her off.

In a nasty way but quick, shouldn't waste too much airtime on the !@#$%^&*]. She isn't worth it.

• Members

IA DA was sooooo much better, she made Kate watchable, LK ruined even that. it would maybe help if she would talk clearly instead of moan and gasp, maybe she would be understandable. :rolleyes:

And the barf fest that WAS Jate lol.

They are no more and have never been more than a barf inducing wanna be, very pathetic attemptedpairing.

Now Kate is nothing more than an annoying shadow, a relic like she always has been. One that needs to be burned fast. <_<

But ICAM with you.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Newbie, eh? Are you sure this isn't really Corday or Sheffer trying to rally support to prove that Kate Roberts has passed her prime, and give them just cause to write her out of the show?!!! :o

It just seems too hateful and too much effort to prove hatred for a character.

Even so, LOVE the banner. Just love it. Did the "Days" graphic artists design it? ;)

• Members

I agree, psychofan. I have never seen anyone with such venom toward a soap character, that they should write such a long post about it. That's why I honestly believe it's Corday or Sheffer or some other piece TPTB who is trying to rally support so she can be the next one fired.

Archived