Keeping Up With the Kardashians

DRW50

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just watching Wendy and she reported that Rob didn't attend Kim's wedding and left early bc his family allegedly was fat shaming him. My heart wanted to cry out for him if true. I bet its that awful mother and thinking about what his weight will do to her pictures and how marketable he can be for her to have him on tv

• Members

I don't know why I clicked on that link but I'm watching these fools right now and just bust out laughing when Kim and Khloe butted heads LITERALLY while spying on Robs date.

These bimbos are so stupid....I just can't. Kanye deserves em all. That being said Kim Kardashian is one of the sexiest if not the sexiest most beautiful woman on the planet. Like Top 10 for sure....and I say that as someone who absolutely loathes her and her 72 day marriage self.

And WOW at Rob's change...thats utterly depressing. He looks so damn sexy in the episode I'm watching now and even the other google images (like that a$$ OMG). Hope he pulls it together soon. I def blame his mom. She's evil and fake to the core.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...