Day: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Days: Bo and Hope Its' Over

After finding out that it was Chelsea and Bo gave her the keys, hope confides in Jenn. Maggie and Alice want Hope to fight for her marriage. She goes to the courthouse to go talk to Bo but sees him hugging Billie/Chelsea.

She leaves before learning that Billie has been cleared and that they are waiting for files to be charges against Chelsea.

At the funeral Hope doesn't want anythig to do with Bo. Chelsea show and Hope lets her have it and Bo defends her(Chelsea). Patrick show up and him and Bo get into an argument causing Patrick to fall into Zach's coffin, and Zach picture falls and shatter. She pushes Bo even further say KA.

This Week:

Austin/Lucas tempt Carrie with a business proposal

Mimi grants Bonnie her dying wish

Abe receives a corneal transplant

John sneka into Loist room with truth seru,

Tek refuses to believe that Lexie want to staye with Abe

Hope vows never t osee Bo or Cheslea again.

Jenn and Frankie Kiss

Next Week:

Hope send Bo packing

Kate encourages Carrie to work things out with Austin

Loist blabs to John

Here is a pic of Ari's last day:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Nel16/scan0001.jpg

I typed up these, but the SOD ones are here:

http://forums.go.com/forums/soapnet/thread?threadID=415146

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can totally see why Bo would defend Chelsea. As much of a !@#$%^&*] she is, Chelsea is Bo's daughter. You protect your children, whether they are wrong or right. It's just parental instincts.

Patrick falling onto Zack's coffin is sick and disgusting. This is such a precious story that could have changed DAYS's direction, but no. JER has to write this storyline like all of his others: for sheer shock value. It's gross. I don't know if I'll be watching that episode.

• Members

Well I see the point on the Patrick thing but really I think its being doen for dramatic effect and to make it more tragic. It will reall enhance the drama IMO but I can see both sides. The picture is sad. All this sounds real good, especially BOPE.

All the stories seem to be moving and it looks like we get some Abe and Lexie too.

I agree-Bo and Nicole were hot in that scene. I am really gonna miss Ari and thanks for posting the spoilers and pictures of Ari's party Chanel :) .

Archived