DAYS: Actress returning

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I made it very clear when I clarified my statement on age. Only Brady would technically qualify. The show needs to bring some gusy back from the Last Blast crew or the mid 00s teen set if they want to build up the vacant 25-35 age group

• Members

he cant come back soon enough. This is a step in the right direction. I am interested in seeing how they handle him. He was such a unique and great character. I imagine prison has made him darker and made him lose his innocence. He could be a completely different person now.

• Members

I'm very excited to see what direction they take with Nick, especially because there are no immediately obvious love interests, which is super-rare.

Also, Nadia just referred to her return as a "guest stint" on Twitter, so... who the hell knows?

• Members

I'll believe this "strong Chloe" [!@#$%^&*] when I see it. When she came back under Sheffer the character was exciting for the first time ever, dangerous and sexy and [!@#$%^&*] with Shawn and Belle. She was a force; I think she could've dominated that show in the way Andrea Evans returned to OLTL as Tina Lord in the '80s, going from ingenue to vixen. Then that team left, Tomlin and Higley came in and it was more of the same. She left with her tail between her legs, having somehow become a hooker, after years of crap with the wrong men. Give me a break. DAYS could [!@#$%^&*] up a wet dream.

I like Nadia Bjorlin, and I think she could do so much more. But DAYS and /or Ken Corday does not know how to do anything. They're only truly content with mediocrity, and it's been that way for a long time, in a lot of different ways. They stamp out or corrode anything with true potential. At heart, Corday thinks coasting and flying under the radar will keep them on the air. That's the truth, and the bottom line. That is why they hire and fire who they do, and that's why they fail.

• Members

Nadia is easily one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she's incapable! With her looks should come an edge, and Nadia is lacking in that area big time. She's such a vapid waste. Her looks are so wasted because she's a monotone drone. With an edge and presence, Nadia could have taken over Daytime!

Archived