Elviis Presley Died 35 Years Today

reallyhateskateonlost

• Members

I remember this vividly. I was with my mother and brother and on the corner was an old style newsstand and the guy was holding the paper up touting like in an old movie "Elvis is dead! Elvis is dead!" and people were gobbling up the papers. In those days there were multiple editions and I guess they went right to press for the evening edition.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• I am happy for him, he's a talented guy and deserves to go on the bigger things, but I also can't help but be angry at how both Y&R and DAYS wasted him, especially DAYS. They had him on contact for a year and did nothing with him.     
    • Ridge and Steffy are Co Ceo's, and Hope is nothing, she was handed a line by Katie years ago as revenge against Steffy and we've all suffered ever since
    • Yeah, I was wondering as it seemed to me that they may be co-equals or something of that nature. I couldn't tell.  The Bill and Shelia storyline isn't bad per se in my opinion. I guess for me, I like to see things happen organically. And this sh*t ain't organic, okay? I want my refund back, lol! The only thing that would make my day is if Shelia's toe and Bill's cross had supernatural powers. Hell, yeah! Place that decapitated middle toe on top of Bill's cross and then wrap it around with some string or yarn. I wanna see the destructive powers happen! Have them glow green or red! I'm here for it! However, as a viewer, I never witnessed Bill and Shelia at the beach, etc. Are writers at B&B taking the cheap Ron Carlivati route where things happen spontaneously behind our backs? 
    • Josh Duhamel (ex-Leo, AMC) looking DILFy af:  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy