GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wish they had spited him and axxed him instead, while STILL getting their Bobbie recast. Not that I want a Bobbie recast but based on principle alone, an actor shouldnt think he has that much power to dictate things behind the scenes and if true, I dont like that they let him run things like that

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, it was so nice seeing Ingo on screen today. I forgot how much I have missed him as a character today. He really is a great leading man and they really diminished him over the years by shackling him to that she beast version of Carly.

They are setting Liz up for a major fall with this Ewen storyline.

Tracy being enamored by Joe Jr. is ridiculous. They have made a joke of her with Luke, Anthony and now Joe Jr.

• Members

I'm sure it must have crushed Jackie to be let go, but I wonder why she didn't realize "going recurring" = a polite [!@#$%^&*] off. Just ask Pat Bruder of ATWT, who was put on recurring after 35 years and only appeared about three times after that, several years later. The Bells used "going off contract" as a polite way of saying goodbye for many years.

Archived