Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Lol I haven't even watched that vid and already I know that's Stevie's face.....

"Say hello when you come in the room first...Be Polite...SIT DOWN"

Lmao at Joseline playing Lady of the Manor in the studio....this girl is just too too much!!! Karlie is just licking her lips and trying her hardest to bite that tongue of hers. And I don't even know who to believe regarding the kiss she supposedly saw. Either Joseline is the best liar on the planet or she's cra cra and has mentally convinced her own brain that she and Stevie never kissed at that meeting with Karlie (which if it did happen was probably off camera).

Mimi asking for 10% from Stevie was just hilarious. But for all the attitude and tough talk she was directing at him, she still seemed weak at the very end.

K Michelle's husband is not what I expected....but then again she's annoying as heck so I don't care. Fast forward please....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bc everyone cares about NY, here's the preview for the reunion where Ronald McDonald has a big revelation to reveal

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:896740/cp~channelId%3D3%26id%3D1705086%26vid%3D896740%26instance%3Dvh1%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A896740" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More:
<a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/love_and_hip_hop/season_3/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Love &amp; Hip Hop</a></p></div></div>

OMG, I just cant with this stupid, childish, bulls--t. Just pull the plug now.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

WTF did I just watch? The way she was going on and the way that other girl was talking you'd think she was about to reveal that he was GAY or that he had impregnated her or something....

That's so below the belt and ridiculously silly....

"THIS IS FASHION" ....LMFAO.....God this show is hilarious.

And I'm reading this entire thread from start to finish. Cheap you and your gifs are killing me. I know you did not compare Mama Dee to Scar from The Lion King!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Just watched the NYC reunion....

Did Mona say "This season was so hot, it set the blogosphere on fire"????

tumblr_lm8m7jqb7s1qza6y2.gif

LOL at Erica not taking the mic to sing when Mona handed it to her.

Raqi looked the best she's ever looked.

Ronald McDonald had way too much airtime and annoys me.

Tahiry looked stupid as f-ck when the lie detector said Joe didnt love her and he still sleeps with Kaylin.

D088DD0A-0190-47BC-A401-74DA103197D1-573

• Members
Agreed. She was in like 3 episodes and highly irrelevant. Plus I hate the way she talks

LOL at the Tahiry part.

LMAO! I feel so bad for her but man she is a young, dumb, naïve girl.

haha, thanks Carl Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The Reunion for Atlanta is by far one of the Top 20 reunions of all time....if not Top 10

I'm still trying to process it. Joseline is my number 1. Stil love Mimi and Erica. Erica was so smart and I love how she has respect for herself and her daughter.

Karlie....I go back and forth with her. I find it hard to believe that a beautiful woman like her would ever fall for an ugly guy like Benzino. So a part of me thinks that was scripted. But at the same time maybe she was just desperate to get in the game (given her age...whatever it is). I think I like Karlie cuz unlike K Michelle she doesn't go around screaming/hollering/etc....and Karlie knows how to play the game.

Shay/Buckey got embarrassed on national tv and it was so delicious.

"He can't stay away from me sexually. He gotta touch me. This is too much for him. He can't keep his hands away...Negro please you goin be calling right after this ish.....

'Where's that a$$ at?'

RIGHT HERE"

DEAD

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

She's looking damn good for that age....but lol. K Michelle I will admit got her good in that opening sequence of Part 1. Then she aimed at irrelevant Rasheeda and destroyed her! Does Rasheeda really think she's hood like that? I think K Michelle would destroy her in a fight.

Joseline almost had me on tears with that scene with her mom and stepdad. So tragic. I know her behavior was very wrong throughout most of the season but deep down she has some scars and I think she just needs some help.

And that cartoon you posted is a hot mess. I love the GPS instructions. "I'm here and you're not here". Lol

• Members

OK, I keep hearing about how great L&HHATL is and have finally been convinced to check it out (I tried to watch the original L&HH, but seeing Pig Pen for longer than 5 minutes made me nauseous). Do you know if they're airing a marathon of the first season (before the second season begins) and if so, when?

Thanks in advance.