Y&R Promo - Killer is on the loose

• Members

I absolutely hated Daisy, but I enjoyed her storyline and liked her place on the show. I really like this story and I for one am glad that there won't be another murder mystery. What's wrong with us knowing that Ricky did it? Now it's about him covering it up, people finding out, etc. That is way more exciting. I will definitely miss Ricky. He added a lot to the show, IMO.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whats the point if we already know he is on his way out? Maybe if he werent, then that would be a story in and of itself playing off the mystery of will he or wont he get caught, but its already over based on this promo. Its not just that we know who the killer is; other people already know. Its a lame way to go

• Members

I have no problem with everyone knowing he did it and catching it. I'm tired of murder mysteries especially on this soap. We don't need another round of guess the killer where the person who covers it up ends up being thrown in jail instead of the actual murder(Nikki I'm looking at you)

• Members

If everyone knows he did it and it's over in a week, then what's the point of the story?

I think these people are obsessed with violence against women, and the crashing ratings and very, very, very negative feedback endless stories like Sharon's "murder" of Skye and Diane being bludgeoned caused them to get a mandate not to tell these endless stories. Instead of trying something new, they just tell a compressed version. It's the same story as always - women deserve to suffer and die.

Unless you really hate Paul or Phyllis, or enjoyed the one day of Ricky going from dullard to shirtless dullard, there was nothing in any of this.

• Members

LOL, I feel ya. Deuces to psycho Ricky and his fitted shirts. I personally hate whodunit stories and hope this one doesn't last too long. Already knowing who the killer is sucks too, unless Ricky is a red herring which is possible. Boy,this regime just won't let the Williams family be a tad bit great though. Patty and now Ricky ruined beyond repair. Then there's Heather whose getting another chance to stick but these recasts are not working for me.

Archived