Y&R Promo: Genoa City vs Daisy (Wk 18th June)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap here's a breakdown -

Phyllis hates her because when Daisy got out of prison, she got custody of Lucy (her baby with Daniel). Phyllis had custody before that and blamed Daisy for ripping Lucy out of her home. Also, on Phyllis' wedding day to Nick, Daisy came and picked a fight with her, causing Phyllis to miscarry. So that is why Phyllis and Nick hate her.

Lauren hates her, obviously, because Daisy held her captive.

Daniel is currently married to her ONLY because she has full custody of Lucy. He hates her and is miserable.

Ricky doesn't hate her, but has been manipulating her to help him get dirt on Phyllis. Ricky recorded Phyllis saying that she would kill Daisy if she could get away with it, which makes us assume that he is going to kill Daisy, then frame Phyllis for it.

I don't know why Vic wants her dead, other than because she caused Phyllis to miscarry Nick's child.

• Members

LOL...thanks but she still looks like a basic bitch and barely one at that...lol

Lauren is STILL on her for the kidnapping thing? That was like what 3 years ago? Daisy hasnt done anything to her since to at least make her wanting her dead a bit more plausible?

• Members

Nope Daisy hasn't done anything to her since. She's actually not really even acted like she hated Lauren or WANTED to do anything. The only thing she "did" was show up at Fenmore's a couple months ago, and when Lauren wouldn't let her shop there, she made some veiled threats about watching Fen...So Lauren held a gun on her LOL. But Daisy has shown NO interest in Lauren since she came back....

• Members

I actually saw that. LOL...this feud is so pathetic. It would have been more interesting had Daisy been gaslighting her and doing stuff to get at her but Lauren hardcore hating her like this and trying to kill her 3 years after the fact seems so lame.

• Members

I personally find the entire upcoming arc to be stupid. Then again, look who is writing the show. . .whistling.jpgtongue.png It's just rinse, wash, and repeat once again. Maria and her cronies have their psycho flavor of the sweeps and the whodunnit flavor of the sweeps every year with dumb Ronan coming to attempt to solve the murder. At the end of the day, Redzilla will come out smelling like roses and placed on a pedestal once again. I'm over "The Edge of Young & the Restless" and I'm over Maria trying to be a poor man's version of Henry Slesar or Agatha Christie b/c she isn't. She sucks. I'm calling it now that Daisy wounds up alive with Ricky somewhere. Getting to the point where I want them to put Y&R out of its misery so MAB and her sh*tty attempt at being a writer and go bother MOCA, never to be seen or heard from again.

Archived