June 4-8, 2012

Toups

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting now that MarDar are gone the ratings are going up.....lol

Watch the ratings go back down with Tomlin...lol

Interesting how Will being arrested on Thursday was the lowest of the week....hmmmmm...are people getting tired of Will's little trantrums towards mommy....and his pouting acting

• Members

Tomlin is the last one to have DAYS ratings increase so I think he may help them, although I don't know if any of his input has started. Most of MarDar's influence seemed to have stopped a month or two back.

I'm surprised the ratings went up, mostly because Stefano's murder seems kind of lackluster, but I guess if you have a dramatic event then you will get a result if you try to explore the followup. And Lexie's impending death may also play a part, since this is one of the few terminal illness stories on a soap in recent years which seems likely to stick.

• Members

I don't think will being arrested had any impact one way or the other. I think the story has likely drawn people in.Stefano regardless of how many times he has died is a long term popular villain that I assume folks might tune in to watch a who dun it for him.

Archived